From Head to Toe
Circle Soaps produce handmade, cold process soaps with organic and plant-based ingredients. They are an ethical company, strive to be as eco-friendly as possible and keep their waste to an absolute minimum.
« It’s very important for us to not only provide excellent soaps but to ensure we do so in a way that is good for our health and the environment without exploiting animals. This is why we don’t use any animal ingredients, they are absolutely unnecessary to make good soap. » – Emma, Founder of Circle Soaps
Circle Soaps spend a lot of time and energy finding suppliers that have similar ethics and use sustainable ways to package their products. It’s important for them to give their customers not only a zero waste product, but the insurance they are buying from a company that minimises the impact on the planet as much as possible throughout the entire production process and supply chain.
Even the equipment they use is as sustainable as possible. For example, their soap moulds are made from FSC wood and lined with biodegradable paper. The gloves used for their soap making are made from natural rubber which is fully compostable.
To sum up
Soaps for her, him and the household, together with the necessary accessories. Details to the products and online-shop.
Products are also available at following locations
- Foifi Zerowaste Caféladen (Zürich)
- Zollfrei Zerowaste Caféladen (ZH)
- Pretty & Pure – Organic Cosmetics & Spa (ZH)
- Pourtoujours – Shabby Chic Home (ZH)
- Body Love Fitness – Seefeld & Meilen (ZH)
- Chez Mamie Zurich HB (Zürich
- Hello Vegan – vegan shop (Uster)
- Marktecke – Sustainable Shop (Olten)
- Glück Bioladen & Takeaway (Rüti)
- Soma Institut – Yoga (Rüti)