Here is a deodorant recipe from the Zero Waste Community. It is quick to prepare, economical and ecological!
- small container
- 1 teespoon of coconut oil (depending on the desired quantity)
- 1 teespoon of sodium powder
- 1 teespoon of cornstark
- Possibly 5 drops of essential oil palmarosa (or/and lavender, tea tree…)
- Knead the coconut oil with a teaspoon directly in a small glass container (or in winter when the oil is hard; melt it first in a water bath).
- Add the sodium powder, the starch and the essential oil, mix and stir well.
- Close the container with a lid
Apply directly to the skin with the fingers.
If you are allergic to sodium powder, take a look at our other recipes.