Do you want to have a shiny smile? Check out this Zero Waste recipe! With just a few ingredients and in no time at all, you can make a healthy paste for your teeth and your wallet too.
- 1 Teaspoon
- 1 Tablespoon
- 1 small container with lid
- 1 tablespoon of olive or coconut oil (if liquid, 3 tablespoons)
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of white clay (Attention, no healing clay!! It is too hard for the teeth)
- 1 drop of essential oil (peppermint, tea tree)
Mix all ingredients together in a small jar. Crush the coconut oil, if hard with a spoon a little bit to make it soft.
Apply some of the toothpaste to the toothbrush and brush your teeth.
Minimalist alternatives from our members
(or if you are allergic to baking powder)
- An alternative in powder form is possible with some finely crushed sage and crushed grey sea salt. Rinse the mouth thoroughly afterwards to remove any sage residue.
- Another alternative : the teeth could also be cleaned with just oil or salt water.