Dry shampoo from 3 ingredients, which can be found without problems in bulk shops. Quick, easy and no more greasy hair!
What you need
- Small resealable container, ideally with small holes in the lid (old face powder tin, talcum powder, spice tin, …)
- Soup spoon
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sodium powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (for dark hair)
- Mix all ingredients together
- If you have dark hair, add cocoa powder
- Pour into the closed container
Apply directly to the hair with your fingers, ideally before bedtime to see the effect the next day.
If you are allergic to baking powder, check out our other DIYs!
Alternative to cornstarch and baking soda: use one or two tablespoons of green clay.
The amount of dry shampoo you will apply depends on the volume of hair and the condition of the scalp.