Municipalities and cities play a major role in protecting the environment and reducing waste. As competent planning and permitting authorities, they perform important functions in the implementation of environmental legislation.
They set an example for the population and the business community by providing awareness-raising activities to reduce waste at the source. In addition, they are often the first point of contact for citizens regarding environmental concerns. ZeroWaste Switzerland supports and accompanies them by offering various activities and services.
- Conferences and public debates
- Holding stands
- Visits, introduction to bulk purchasing, etc.
- Coaching and projects for shops, restaurants, companies, organisations
- Organizing family challenges and workshops
- Involvement of schools (students, teachers, management team)
- Coaching and support of the process
- Participation in local initiatives
- Help in finding customized solutions
More information on member benefits.