Why don’t we get together to discuss tips and solutions?
Exchange and inspiration in your area.
Topic-based cafés are regularly organized to discuss everyday topics and exchange practical advice in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
This is your opportunity to receive an introduction to the Zero Waste lifestyle, to understand the basics of this approach, and to start the process of reducing your waste. Through these cafés, you have access to practical advice on products, shops, and Zero Waste websites, through demonstrations, presentations, and guided discussions.
These cafés allow people who are already familiar with this way of life to exchange with others interested, cultivate their motivation, and invite their beloved ones to join in the Zero Waste adventure!
- Zero Waste for beginners
- Zero Waste purchases
- Zero Waste kitchen
- Zero Waste Bathroom
- Zero Waste and men
- Zero Waste Office
- Zero Waste Celebrations (parties and gifts)
- Zero Waste traveling and moving in Zero Waste mode
- high tech & and digital
- clothing and responsible fashion
- tools, books & furniture (reduce)
- Type: informal meeting, exchange
- Duration: 45 min. to 60 min.
- Content and procedure: After a brief presentation (of the waste situation in Switzerland, the association, and the Zero Waste initiative), the ZeroWaste Switzerland team leads the group according to the chosen theme and guides the exchange between participants.
- Venue: room for approx. 20 people (or online according to your choice).
- Price: ask for an offer
If you would like more information, do not hesitate to use the following form to contact us.